Like “Wind blows wherever it wants”, “Painters” and “Lovers”, “Next life” shows the way I look at this world and how thing could be in a relation. There is a very tiny border line between similarities and differences, which is often not easily recognized.
“Next life” unlike the normal way of living which starts from life to death, starts from death to life and goes in the opposite direction. Next life is a single shot movie in 1 minutes and 40 seconds.
“It takes creativity and art to make such beautiful image from a scene this ugly scene.” Abbas Kiarostami, 3rd workshop, Iran, Tehran
Director : Kaveh Ghahremany
Writer : Kaveh Ghahremany
Editor : Kaveh Ghahremany
Cinematographer : Kaveh Ghahremany
– Zoom Zblizenia – Poland – Official Selection/Competition (February 2009)
– XXIV. Black International Cinema Berlin/Germany & USA – Official Selection/Competition (May 2009)
– 10th Circuito Off Venice International Short Film Festival– Italy – Official Selection/Competition (September 2009)
– Third Eye Asian Film Festival – India – Competition (October 2009)
– Cinéma Le méliès art et essai recherché – France (May 27th, 2008)
– Pau University of fine arts – France (May 28th, 2009)
Watch the video
You can watch the video by clicking on the play button.