Before this workshop I used to see things and think about many different aspects of them. Shape, size, smell, stories behind and so many more things about even a very small thing or incident. But after this workshop I found a way to picture what I am seeing and what I feel about all this kind of things. Mr. Abbas Kirostami helped me to act different be different and to picture what is in my mind.
Painters along with some other short films in this workshop like Wind blows wherever it wants, Nextlife and lovers are some samples of this change.
Director : Kaveh Ghahremany
Writer : Kaveh Ghahremany
Editor : Kaveh Ghahremany
Cinematographer : Kaveh Ghahremany
– XXIV. Black International Cinema Berlin/Germany & USA – Official Selection/Competition (May 2009)
– Third Eye Asian Film Festival – India – Competition (October 2009)
– Cinéma Le méliès art et essai recherché – France (May 27th, 2008)
– Pau University of fine arts – France (May 28th, 2009)
– Iran Artists complex– Tehran (December 15th, 2008)
Watch the video
You can watch the video by clicking on the play button.